Monday, August 3, 2026

My month July

 Kia Ora whanau,


Mauri Ora here. Just checking in with you all. Another busy one. Checked out one and half acre wood with my mates. Lots of animals roaming around including a giant pig. I enjoyed going to Anzac park and played force back with the guys kicking and catching the rugby ball. I read some books at the Greerton library. Visited Merivale Community Hub. I helped to deliver a Weetbix slice to Under The Stars and then we did some people watching at The Strand. I walked up to Marble Bar with the guys to play pool and to learn some road safety and stranger danger. I enjoyed myself at KatiKati bird gardens, lots to do and see. I walked through Yatton Park, chatted and exercised with my friends. .I visited Historic Village and checked out the fairy path and the men's shed. I helped to set up tables, chairs for Mana Nourishment in Greeton. They help those in need of a hot meal. Did a great job as part of a team. I also played bingo with the residents of Fraser Manor. That was cool. Still going hard at Blaze Gym and Kapa Haka and always willing to help out when needed. So keeping happy, motivated and connected. Ka Korero next month Whanau. Laterz Modz





No comments:

Post a Comment